Are you planning to buy life insurance but are worried about the medical exam and the tedious process? Undeniably, most insurance companies have long drawn out process and require you to undergo a medical examination to get your policy approved. However, do not lose hope because there are some highly rated insurance companies that offer quality life insurance with no physical exam policy, which simply means that you're not required to undergo a medical examination to get coverage.
With hundreds of online insurance companies, it is easy to apply for life insurance and:
- You can get a policy without a physical exam.
- Instead of a physical exam you will answer a few health questions online.
- You must truthfully answer all the questions and the insurance company will use your answers to assess your health status in order to approve your policy.
When choosing life insurance, consider the following:
- Cost of coverage
- The Insurance Carrier’s Financial stability and,
- The Coverage Guarantee
It is vital that you figure out the amount of coverage you need and the type of coverage you want before buying the insurance policy.
We Are Offering Life Insurance Without Going Through A "Full" Medical Underwriting Process.
No Blood Or Other Fluids Required! That's right. All you have to do to go through underwriting is to fill out our quote form for quotations and to answer few questions.
Why apply for non-medically underwritten policy?
- They are issued very quickly, you don't have to wait 30-60 days to have a policy issued.
- You just don't want to give blood and go through full underwriting.